Full Arch Dental Implants
Full arch dental implants are a type of dental implant that replaces all of the teeth in either the upper or lower jaw. This is sometimes referred to as a full arch restoration or full mouth rehabilitation.
Here are some important things to know about full arch dental implants:
- Procedure: Full arch dental implant placement usually involves a surgical procedure where the implants are placed in the jawbone. The number of implants required will depend on the individual patient’s needs and bone density.
- Benefits: Full arch dental implants can provide a number of benefits, including improved appearance, enhanced functionality, and improved overall oral health. They can also provide a long-lasting solution for patients who have lost most or all of their teeth.
- Customization: Full arch dental implants can be customized to meet the individual patient’s needs, including the choice of implant material, size, and shape of the replacement teeth.
- Preparation: Prior to the placement of the dental implants, the patient will undergo a thorough examination, including X-rays and 3D imaging, to determine the best placement and configuration of the implants.
- Recovery: After the implant placement surgery, patients will typically experience some discomfort and swelling, which can be managed with pain medication and ice packs. It can take several months for the implants to fully integrate with the jawbone and for the final restoration to be completed.
- Maintenance: Like natural teeth, full arch dental implants require regular maintenance, including daily brushing and flossing, regular dental check-ups, and professional cleanings.
Full arch dental implants can provide a comprehensive and effective solution for patients who have lost most or all of their teeth, and can help to restore their oral health, function, and appearance.
Make An Appointment
At Keene Dentistry and Implants, we are dedicated to helping you achieve healthy teeth that you can be proud of. If you’re looking for a dentist in Keene, NH, call us today for personalized and high-quality dental care that you can trust.
Monday – Thursday
8:00 — 5:00
Friday – Saturday
Call to ask any question